A BANBURY man has denied two counts of aggravated burglary during an appearance at Oxford Crown Court.
Nolan Haworth, of Ribston Close, Banbury, denied carrying out the offences in Shores Green, Witney, on March 28 this year, and Mold Crescent, Banbury, on November 9 last year.
The 27-year-old is due to appear again in court on September 29 for trial.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year