A BANBURY man has denied two counts of aggravated burglary during an appearance at Oxford Crown Court.
Nolan Haworth, of Ribston Close, Banbury, denied carrying out the offences in Shores Green, Witney, on March 28 this year, and Mold Crescent, Banbury, on November 9 last year.
The 27-year-old is due to appear again in court on September 29 for trial.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit