A BANBURY man has denied two counts of aggravated burglary during an appearance at Oxford Crown Court.
Nolan Haworth, of Ribston Close, Banbury, denied carrying out the offences in Shores Green, Witney, on March 28 this year, and Mold Crescent, Banbury, on November 9 last year.
The 27-year-old is due to appear again in court on September 29 for trial.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon