A BANBURY man has denied two counts of aggravated burglary during an appearance at Oxford Crown Court.
Nolan Haworth, of Ribston Close, Banbury, denied carrying out the offences in Shores Green, Witney, on March 28 this year, and Mold Crescent, Banbury, on November 9 last year.
The 27-year-old is due to appear again in court on September 29 for trial.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech