A BANBURY man has denied two counts of aggravated burglary during an appearance at Oxford Crown Court.
Nolan Haworth, of Ribston Close, Banbury, denied carrying out the offences in Shores Green, Witney, on March 28 this year, and Mold Crescent, Banbury, on November 9 last year.
The 27-year-old is due to appear again in court on September 29 for trial.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community