A MAN appeared at Oxford Crown Court and pleaded not guilty to seven counts of rape.
Christopher Goode, 28, of Paradise Street, Oxford, also denied nine counts of indecent assault, four counts of sexual assault, one count of indecency with a child and one of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Goode will go on trial on December 15.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech