A MAN appeared at Oxford Crown Court and pleaded not guilty to seven counts of rape.
Christopher Goode, 28, of Paradise Street, Oxford, also denied nine counts of indecent assault, four counts of sexual assault, one count of indecency with a child and one of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Goode will go on trial on December 15.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes