A MAN appeared at Oxford Crown Court and pleaded not guilty to seven counts of rape.
Christopher Goode, 28, of Paradise Street, Oxford, also denied nine counts of indecent assault, four counts of sexual assault, one count of indecency with a child and one of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Goode will go on trial on December 15.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year