A MAN appeared at Oxford Crown Court and pleaded not guilty to seven counts of rape.
Christopher Goode, 28, of Paradise Street, Oxford, also denied nine counts of indecent assault, four counts of sexual assault, one count of indecency with a child and one of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Goode will go on trial on December 15.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community