A MAN appeared at Oxford Crown Court and pleaded not guilty to seven counts of rape.
Christopher Goode, 28, of Paradise Street, Oxford, also denied nine counts of indecent assault, four counts of sexual assault, one count of indecency with a child and one of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Goode will go on trial on December 15.
Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street