MADE in Chelsea star Ollie Locke surprised Year 11 pupils at their school prom.
The TV star, a former pupil, was invited to Sibford School by pupil Alice Abrey who helped to organise the event on Thursday.
Alice said: “I emailed his agent to see if would like to come and on Wednesday I got a call on my mobile and it was from Ollie himself saying he’d love to join us.”
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit