MADE in Chelsea star Ollie Locke surprised Year 11 pupils at their school prom.
The TV star, a former pupil, was invited to Sibford School by pupil Alice Abrey who helped to organise the event on Thursday.
Alice said: “I emailed his agent to see if would like to come and on Wednesday I got a call on my mobile and it was from Ollie himself saying he’d love to join us.”
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community