MADE in Chelsea star Ollie Locke surprised Year 11 pupils at their school prom.
The TV star, a former pupil, was invited to Sibford School by pupil Alice Abrey who helped to organise the event on Thursday.
Alice said: “I emailed his agent to see if would like to come and on Wednesday I got a call on my mobile and it was from Ollie himself saying he’d love to join us.”
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech