MADE in Chelsea star Ollie Locke surprised Year 11 pupils at their school prom.
The TV star, a former pupil, was invited to Sibford School by pupil Alice Abrey who helped to organise the event on Thursday.
Alice said: “I emailed his agent to see if would like to come and on Wednesday I got a call on my mobile and it was from Ollie himself saying he’d love to join us.”
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year