MADE in Chelsea star Ollie Locke surprised Year 11 pupils at their school prom.
The TV star, a former pupil, was invited to Sibford School by pupil Alice Abrey who helped to organise the event on Thursday.
Alice said: “I emailed his agent to see if would like to come and on Wednesday I got a call on my mobile and it was from Ollie himself saying he’d love to join us.”
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay