A HOSPITAL boss is to appear before a watchdog committee about cancer waiting times concerns.
Andrew Stevens, director of planning and information at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, will address the Oxfordshire joint health overview and scrutiny committee on Thursday.
From September to February the trust missed a key waiting target, for at least 85 per cent of patients to get first treatment within 62 days of an urgent GP referral.
The committee will meet from 10am at County Hall, New Road, Oxford.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay