A HOSPITAL boss is to appear before a watchdog committee about cancer waiting times concerns.
Andrew Stevens, director of planning and information at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, will address the Oxfordshire joint health overview and scrutiny committee on Thursday.
From September to February the trust missed a key waiting target, for at least 85 per cent of patients to get first treatment within 62 days of an urgent GP referral.
The committee will meet from 10am at County Hall, New Road, Oxford.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community