A HOSPITAL boss is to appear before a watchdog committee about cancer waiting times concerns.
Andrew Stevens, director of planning and information at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, will address the Oxfordshire joint health overview and scrutiny committee on Thursday.
From September to February the trust missed a key waiting target, for at least 85 per cent of patients to get first treatment within 62 days of an urgent GP referral.
The committee will meet from 10am at County Hall, New Road, Oxford.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year