A HOSPITAL boss is to appear before a watchdog committee about cancer waiting times concerns.
Andrew Stevens, director of planning and information at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, will address the Oxfordshire joint health overview and scrutiny committee on Thursday.
From September to February the trust missed a key waiting target, for at least 85 per cent of patients to get first treatment within 62 days of an urgent GP referral.
The committee will meet from 10am at County Hall, New Road, Oxford.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes