A HOSPITAL boss is to appear before a watchdog committee about cancer waiting times concerns.
Andrew Stevens, director of planning and information at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, will address the Oxfordshire joint health overview and scrutiny committee on Thursday.
From September to February the trust missed a key waiting target, for at least 85 per cent of patients to get first treatment within 62 days of an urgent GP referral.
The committee will meet from 10am at County Hall, New Road, Oxford.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit