Vandals smashed up two bus shelters in the city’s Woodstock Road.
North Oxford city councillor James Fry spotted the damage yesterday morning and reported it to Oxford City Council.
The bus stops hit were near Rawlinson Road and Canterbury Road and workers from the city council’s Streetscene team were yesterday out repairing the damage.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay