Vandals smashed up two bus shelters in the city’s Woodstock Road.
North Oxford city councillor James Fry spotted the damage yesterday morning and reported it to Oxford City Council.
The bus stops hit were near Rawlinson Road and Canterbury Road and workers from the city council’s Streetscene team were yesterday out repairing the damage.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community