Vandals smashed up two bus shelters in the city’s Woodstock Road.
North Oxford city councillor James Fry spotted the damage yesterday morning and reported it to Oxford City Council.
The bus stops hit were near Rawlinson Road and Canterbury Road and workers from the city council’s Streetscene team were yesterday out repairing the damage.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes