Vandals smashed up two bus shelters in the city’s Woodstock Road.
North Oxford city councillor James Fry spotted the damage yesterday morning and reported it to Oxford City Council.
The bus stops hit were near Rawlinson Road and Canterbury Road and workers from the city council’s Streetscene team were yesterday out repairing the damage.
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit