Vandals smashed up two bus shelters in the city’s Woodstock Road.
North Oxford city councillor James Fry spotted the damage yesterday morning and reported it to Oxford City Council.
The bus stops hit were near Rawlinson Road and Canterbury Road and workers from the city council’s Streetscene team were yesterday out repairing the damage.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year