TWO people were taken to hospital after a crash between a lorry and a car on the A4130 near Didcot yesterday morning.
The accident happened as police appealed for witnesses to an accident on the same road on Monday which left a motorcyclist fighting for his life.
Paramedics were called to the scene of yesterday’s crash at the roundabout with Collett at about 8.40am and the patients were taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
No details of the injuries were last night available.
Anyone with information about Monday afternoon’s crash at Milton Heights involving a blue Vauxhall Astra and a green Kawasaki motorbike should call police on 101.
• Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech