TWO people were taken to hospital after a crash between a lorry and a car on the A4130 near Didcot yesterday morning.
The accident happened as police appealed for witnesses to an accident on the same road on Monday which left a motorcyclist fighting for his life.
Paramedics were called to the scene of yesterday’s crash at the roundabout with Collett at about 8.40am and the patients were taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
No details of the injuries were last night available.
Anyone with information about Monday afternoon’s crash at Milton Heights involving a blue Vauxhall Astra and a green Kawasaki motorbike should call police on 101.
• Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit