Launton villagers will be offered training to use a new defibrillator that has recently been installed in the village.
Launton Parish Council paid for the £1,312 defibrillator, which has been fitted in a central spot in the village on the side wall of The Bull pub, in Bicester Road.
Parish councillors have already had a training session with staff from South Central Ambulance.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech