Launton villagers will be offered training to use a new defibrillator that has recently been installed in the village.
Launton Parish Council paid for the £1,312 defibrillator, which has been fitted in a central spot in the village on the side wall of The Bull pub, in Bicester Road.
Parish councillors have already had a training session with staff from South Central Ambulance.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon