Launton villagers will be offered training to use a new defibrillator that has recently been installed in the village.
Launton Parish Council paid for the £1,312 defibrillator, which has been fitted in a central spot in the village on the side wall of The Bull pub, in Bicester Road.
Parish councillors have already had a training session with staff from South Central Ambulance.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community