Launton villagers will be offered training to use a new defibrillator that has recently been installed in the village.
Launton Parish Council paid for the £1,312 defibrillator, which has been fitted in a central spot in the village on the side wall of The Bull pub, in Bicester Road.
Parish councillors have already had a training session with staff from South Central Ambulance.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today