FIVE men have been arrested on suspicion of stealing a vehicle from South Hinksey.
Three men, aged 70, 31 and 54 were arrested on June 17 and have been bailed until August 13.
Another two men, aged 29 and 30, were arrested on June 20 and have been bailed until August 20.
The men are all from Hemel Hempstead and have been arrested in relation to an incident in Manor Road on June 15.
Thames Valley Police only released the information today.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website