THERE has been a sticky start to the morning's traffic after a lorry carrying syrup and chocolate overturned on the southbound slip road of the M40 at junction 10.
The exit slip road has re-opened, about two hours after the accident left chocolate and syrup across the road.
That has been cleared up.
The shed load was at the entrance to the Cherwell services.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes