THERE has been a sticky start to the morning's traffic after a lorry carrying syrup and chocolate overturned on the southbound slip road of the M40 at junction 10.
The exit slip road has re-opened, about two hours after the accident left chocolate and syrup across the road.
That has been cleared up.
The shed load was at the entrance to the Cherwell services.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit