THERE has been a sticky start to the morning's traffic after a lorry carrying syrup and chocolate overturned on the southbound slip road of the M40 at junction 10.
The exit slip road has re-opened, about two hours after the accident left chocolate and syrup across the road.
That has been cleared up.
The shed load was at the entrance to the Cherwell services.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community