THERE has been a sticky start to the morning's traffic after a lorry carrying syrup and chocolate overturned on the southbound slip road of the M40 at junction 10.
The exit slip road has re-opened, about two hours after the accident left chocolate and syrup across the road.
That has been cleared up.
The shed load was at the entrance to the Cherwell services.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay