THERE has been a sticky start to the morning's traffic after a lorry carrying syrup and chocolate overturned on the southbound slip road of the M40 at junction 10.
The exit slip road has re-opened, about two hours after the accident left chocolate and syrup across the road.
That has been cleared up.
The shed load was at the entrance to the Cherwell services.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year