Superfast broadband access across 95 per cent of Cherwell has had a monetary boost after district councillors awarded £500,000 to the cause.
On Monday at an executive committee, councillors backed a recommendation to invest money from the district council’s New Homes Bonus scheme.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today