Superfast broadband access across 95 per cent of Cherwell has had a monetary boost after district councillors awarded £500,000 to the cause.
On Monday at an executive committee, councillors backed a recommendation to invest money from the district council’s New Homes Bonus scheme.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech