Superfast broadband access across 95 per cent of Cherwell has had a monetary boost after district councillors awarded £500,000 to the cause.
On Monday at an executive committee, councillors backed a recommendation to invest money from the district council’s New Homes Bonus scheme.
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street