Superfast broadband access across 95 per cent of Cherwell has had a monetary boost after district councillors awarded £500,000 to the cause.
On Monday at an executive committee, councillors backed a recommendation to invest money from the district council’s New Homes Bonus scheme.
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit