These are the protected orchids that have caused Oxfordshire County Council to spend an extra £6,000 on improvements to Kennington roundabout.
Oxford Mail reader John Pusey has sent the images in of the Pyramidal orchids near the Hinksey Hill roundabout.
Last week the Mail revealed that the cost of turning the nearby Kennington roundabout into a hamburger had risen, partly due to the relocation of the plants.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year