These are the protected orchids that have caused Oxfordshire County Council to spend an extra £6,000 on improvements to Kennington roundabout.
Oxford Mail reader John Pusey has sent the images in of the Pyramidal orchids near the Hinksey Hill roundabout.
Last week the Mail revealed that the cost of turning the nearby Kennington roundabout into a hamburger had risen, partly due to the relocation of the plants.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay