These are the protected orchids that have caused Oxfordshire County Council to spend an extra £6,000 on improvements to Kennington roundabout.
Oxford Mail reader John Pusey has sent the images in of the Pyramidal orchids near the Hinksey Hill roundabout.
Last week the Mail revealed that the cost of turning the nearby Kennington roundabout into a hamburger had risen, partly due to the relocation of the plants.
- Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community