The extended period of consultation on the £100m West Way redevelopment proposals ended yesterday.
Developer Doric Properies wants to flatten the West Way Shopping Centre and replace it with a new shopping complex which would include a supermarket, cafes and a cinema.
The firm last month started a petition at the end of May for residents to show their support for the scheme, and its Facebook page has gained 534 “likes”.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay