The extended period of consultation on the £100m West Way redevelopment proposals ended yesterday.
Developer Doric Properies wants to flatten the West Way Shopping Centre and replace it with a new shopping complex which would include a supermarket, cafes and a cinema.
The firm last month started a petition at the end of May for residents to show their support for the scheme, and its Facebook page has gained 534 “likes”.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech