The extended period of consultation on the £100m West Way redevelopment proposals ended yesterday.
Developer Doric Properies wants to flatten the West Way Shopping Centre and replace it with a new shopping complex which would include a supermarket, cafes and a cinema.
The firm last month started a petition at the end of May for residents to show their support for the scheme, and its Facebook page has gained 534 “likes”.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community