A motorcyclist was taken to hospital in a serious condition after a crash involving two cars on the A40 by Eynsham yesterday morning.
The black Suzuki bike was involved in the collision with a black Renault Modus and grey Toyota at about 8am.
The biker’s condition was described by police as serious but non-life threatening.
Drivers also faced rush hour delays after a three-car collision blocked the A40 dual-carriageway at the Green Road Roundabout in Headington, also at about 8am.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community