A motorcyclist was taken to hospital in a serious condition after a crash involving two cars on the A40 by Eynsham yesterday morning.
The black Suzuki bike was involved in the collision with a black Renault Modus and grey Toyota at about 8am.
The biker’s condition was described by police as serious but non-life threatening.
Drivers also faced rush hour delays after a three-car collision blocked the A40 dual-carriageway at the Green Road Roundabout in Headington, also at about 8am.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay