A motorcyclist was taken to hospital in a serious condition after a crash involving two cars on the A40 by Eynsham yesterday morning.
The black Suzuki bike was involved in the collision with a black Renault Modus and grey Toyota at about 8am.
The biker’s condition was described by police as serious but non-life threatening.
Drivers also faced rush hour delays after a three-car collision blocked the A40 dual-carriageway at the Green Road Roundabout in Headington, also at about 8am.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year