A motorcyclist was taken to hospital in a serious condition after a crash involving two cars on the A40 by Eynsham yesterday morning.
The black Suzuki bike was involved in the collision with a black Renault Modus and grey Toyota at about 8am.
The biker’s condition was described by police as serious but non-life threatening.
Drivers also faced rush hour delays after a three-car collision blocked the A40 dual-carriageway at the Green Road Roundabout in Headington, also at about 8am.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech