A motorcyclist was taken to hospital in a serious condition after a crash involving two cars on the A40 by Eynsham yesterday morning.
The black Suzuki bike was involved in the collision with a black Renault Modus and grey Toyota at about 8am.
The biker’s condition was described by police as serious but non-life threatening.
Drivers also faced rush hour delays after a three-car collision blocked the A40 dual-carriageway at the Green Road Roundabout in Headington, also at about 8am.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon