A 53-year-old appeared at Oxford Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with five offences following a collision on the A40 at Headington on Sunday.
Thomas Scanlon, of Stafford Road in Ruislip, Hillingdon, has been charged with offences including aggravated vehicle taking, dangerous driving, driving with excess alcohol and having no insurance.
He will appear at Oxford Crown Court on July 22.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes