A 53-year-old appeared at Oxford Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with five offences following a collision on the A40 at Headington on Sunday.
Thomas Scanlon, of Stafford Road in Ruislip, Hillingdon, has been charged with offences including aggravated vehicle taking, dangerous driving, driving with excess alcohol and having no insurance.
He will appear at Oxford Crown Court on July 22.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon