A 53-year-old appeared at Oxford Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with five offences following a collision on the A40 at Headington on Sunday.
Thomas Scanlon, of Stafford Road in Ruislip, Hillingdon, has been charged with offences including aggravated vehicle taking, dangerous driving, driving with excess alcohol and having no insurance.
He will appear at Oxford Crown Court on July 22.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech