A 53-year-old appeared at Oxford Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with five offences following a collision on the A40 at Headington on Sunday.
Thomas Scanlon, of Stafford Road in Ruislip, Hillingdon, has been charged with offences including aggravated vehicle taking, dangerous driving, driving with excess alcohol and having no insurance.
He will appear at Oxford Crown Court on July 22.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay