A 53-year-old appeared at Oxford Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with five offences following a collision on the A40 at Headington on Sunday.
Thomas Scanlon, of Stafford Road in Ruislip, Hillingdon, has been charged with offences including aggravated vehicle taking, dangerous driving, driving with excess alcohol and having no insurance.
He will appear at Oxford Crown Court on July 22.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community