A man appeared at Oxford Crown Court charged with rape.
Tilal Mahdi, of Friars Street, Hereford, is accused of conspiracy to rape a girl under 16, conspiracy to indecently assault a girl under 16 and a further serious sexual offence.
The charges relate to offences committed against one alleged victim in Oxfordshire and the Midlands between June 5, 1996, and June 4, 1998.
The 36-year-old did not enter pleas on Friday and will appear again for a plea hearing on August 1. He is in custody.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay