Councillors will be asked to make a decision tomorrow on plans for 28 homes in North Oxford.
Shanly Homes has applied for planning permission to build the 22 houses and six flats with 40 parking spaces in Elsfield Way.
A final decision will be made by the east area planning committee at the Town Hall at 6.30pm. The public can attend.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech