Councillors will be asked to make a decision tomorrow on plans for 28 homes in North Oxford.
Shanly Homes has applied for planning permission to build the 22 houses and six flats with 40 parking spaces in Elsfield Way.
A final decision will be made by the east area planning committee at the Town Hall at 6.30pm. The public can attend.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon