Councillors will be asked to make a decision tomorrow on plans for 28 homes in North Oxford.
Shanly Homes has applied for planning permission to build the 22 houses and six flats with 40 parking spaces in Elsfield Way.
A final decision will be made by the east area planning committee at the Town Hall at 6.30pm. The public can attend.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year