Councillors will be asked to make a decision tomorrow on plans for 28 homes in North Oxford.
Shanly Homes has applied for planning permission to build the 22 houses and six flats with 40 parking spaces in Elsfield Way.
A final decision will be made by the east area planning committee at the Town Hall at 6.30pm. The public can attend.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes