Councillors will be asked to make a decision tomorrow on plans for 28 homes in North Oxford.
Shanly Homes has applied for planning permission to build the 22 houses and six flats with 40 parking spaces in Elsfield Way.
A final decision will be made by the east area planning committee at the Town Hall at 6.30pm. The public can attend.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community