The prosecution is due to open its case today in the trial of man accused of murdering 17-year-old Jayden Parkinson.
Ben Blakeley, of Christchurch Road, Reading, denies murdering the teenager last December, but has pleaded guilty to manslaughter and perverting the course of justice.
He and a 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons and who denies perverting the course of justice, will today appear at Oxford Crown Court and will hear a summary of the evidence against them.
Jayden’s body was found in a disturbed grave in the cemetery next to All Saints’ Church in Didcot on December 18.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today