A JURY has continued to hear evidence in the trial of a woman who denies being involved in an arson attack which killed two children.
Fiaz Munshi is on trial at Oxford Crown Court accused of murdering Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, at a house in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
Munshi, 38, is accused of being behind the attack by Sunder Khutan, who travelled with Munshi into Oxford on the night of the fire and yesterday finished his fourth day of giving evidence. The trial continues on Monday.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community