A JURY has continued to hear evidence in the trial of a woman who denies being involved in an arson attack which killed two children.
Fiaz Munshi is on trial at Oxford Crown Court accused of murdering Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, at a house in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
Munshi, 38, is accused of being behind the attack by Sunder Khutan, who travelled with Munshi into Oxford on the night of the fire and yesterday finished his fourth day of giving evidence. The trial continues on Monday.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today