A JURY has continued to hear evidence in the trial of a woman who denies being involved in an arson attack which killed two children.
Fiaz Munshi is on trial at Oxford Crown Court accused of murdering Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, at a house in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
Munshi, 38, is accused of being behind the attack by Sunder Khutan, who travelled with Munshi into Oxford on the night of the fire and yesterday finished his fourth day of giving evidence. The trial continues on Monday.
Our top stories:
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate