A JURY has continued to hear evidence in the trial of a woman who denies being involved in an arson attack which killed two children.
Fiaz Munshi is on trial at Oxford Crown Court accused of murdering Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, at a house in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
Munshi, 38, is accused of being behind the attack by Sunder Khutan, who travelled with Munshi into Oxford on the night of the fire and yesterday finished his fourth day of giving evidence. The trial continues on Monday.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech