A JURY has continued to hear evidence in the trial of a woman who denies being involved in an arson attack which killed two children.
Fiaz Munshi is on trial at Oxford Crown Court accused of murdering Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, at a house in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
Munshi, 38, is accused of being behind the attack by Sunder Khutan, who travelled with Munshi into Oxford on the night of the fire and yesterday finished his fourth day of giving evidence. The trial continues on Monday.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year