SHOPPERS learned about making use of old clothes at a city centre event to celebrate Low Carbon Week.
The “upcycling” stall in Bonn Square was making bunting for a forthcoming music festival from everything from tea towels to old trousers.
It is on display at the Green-themed Tandem Festival at the Hill End Centre, near Farmoor, until tomorrow.
Food produced in the county and bike workshops also featured at Wednesday’s Bonn Square event. Co-organiser Jenny Carr said: “It was really good. There is a lot of interest in making something out of nothing.”
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today