THREE 16-year-old boys have been arrested in connection with an assault in Blackbird Leys on Sunday .
One was arrested on suspicion of violent disorder, another on suspicion of affray and the other on suspicion of obstructing police. Two were bailed until September 19 and the third until July 17.
Thames Valley Police said the incident occurred at 10.50pm in Mercury Road.
A woman, 31, was left with minor bruising, police said, but was not taken to hospital and three cars were damaged.
Det Con Peter Warne Force CID of Oxford said: “It is not yet clear how many people were involved in this incident and whether there were other related disorders prior to the assault.
"We are still looking to speak to another person in relation to it.”
Those with information should call Thames Valley Police on the non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES