THREE 16-year-old boys have been arrested in connection with an assault in Blackbird Leys on Sunday .
One was arrested on suspicion of violent disorder, another on suspicion of affray and the other on suspicion of obstructing police. Two were bailed until September 19 and the third until July 17.
Thames Valley Police said the incident occurred at 10.50pm in Mercury Road.
A woman, 31, was left with minor bruising, police said, but was not taken to hospital and three cars were damaged.
Det Con Peter Warne Force CID of Oxford said: “It is not yet clear how many people were involved in this incident and whether there were other related disorders prior to the assault.
"We are still looking to speak to another person in relation to it.”
Those with information should call Thames Valley Police on the non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops