A 36-year-old man charged with three sex offences will appear at Oxford Crown Court today.
Tilal Mahdi, of Friars Street, Hereford, is accused of buggery, conspiracy to rape a female under 16 years, and conspiracy to indecently assault a girl under 16.
Thames Valley Police said the charges relate to offences committed against one alleged victim in Oxfordshire and the Midlands between 1996 and 1998.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes