A 36-year-old man charged with three sex offences will appear at Oxford Crown Court today.
Tilal Mahdi, of Friars Street, Hereford, is accused of buggery, conspiracy to rape a female under 16 years, and conspiracy to indecently assault a girl under 16.
Thames Valley Police said the charges relate to offences committed against one alleged victim in Oxfordshire and the Midlands between 1996 and 1998.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community