A 36-year-old man charged with three sex offences will appear at Oxford Crown Court today.
Tilal Mahdi, of Friars Street, Hereford, is accused of buggery, conspiracy to rape a female under 16 years, and conspiracy to indecently assault a girl under 16.
Thames Valley Police said the charges relate to offences committed against one alleged victim in Oxfordshire and the Midlands between 1996 and 1998.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech