A 36-year-old man charged with three sex offences will appear at Oxford Crown Court today.
Tilal Mahdi, of Friars Street, Hereford, is accused of buggery, conspiracy to rape a female under 16 years, and conspiracy to indecently assault a girl under 16.
Thames Valley Police said the charges relate to offences committed against one alleged victim in Oxfordshire and the Midlands between 1996 and 1998.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year