STAFF from HSBC branches in Oxfordshire are taking part in a 110-mile bike ride for charity.
The four riders, based around the county, started today from the Banbury branch before visiting another 11 branches in the county over three days.
Funds raised by the cyclists will be doubled by the bank and be donated to the charity Support for the Sick, Newborn and their Parents (SSNAP).
- Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community