JERICHO'S mystery canary may not be homeless for long, as someone has come forward to offer it a home.
Rose O’Toole, 68, from Headington already has one pet bird – Jenny the budgie – and hopes to rehome the canary.
She said: “I was hoping to get another bird and this one would be rather nice.”
The yellow bird was found on Monday in Albert Street, Jericho.
Call reporter Alex Wynick on 01865 425403 if you know who owns the bird.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon