A 22-year-old man has been released without charge by detectives investigating a sex attacker in Oxford.
A 20-year-old woman was sexually assaulted in Marsh Road off Cowley Road on Monday, May 5, and police said the attacker was wearing white shoes and a single black leather glove.
The man, who police arrested in connection with the crime, answered bail on Tuesday and he was told he would not face any further action.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech