A 22-year-old man has been released without charge by detectives investigating a sex attacker in Oxford.
A 20-year-old woman was sexually assaulted in Marsh Road off Cowley Road on Monday, May 5, and police said the attacker was wearing white shoes and a single black leather glove.
The man, who police arrested in connection with the crime, answered bail on Tuesday and he was told he would not face any further action.
Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street