A 22-year-old man has been released without charge by detectives investigating a sex attacker in Oxford.
A 20-year-old woman was sexually assaulted in Marsh Road off Cowley Road on Monday, May 5, and police said the attacker was wearing white shoes and a single black leather glove.
The man, who police arrested in connection with the crime, answered bail on Tuesday and he was told he would not face any further action.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today