AN Oxford man has denied stealing a mobile phone and keys.
Richard Brown, 47, pleaded not guilty at Oxford Crown Court yesterday to a charge of theft, which is alleged to have taken place on February 23 this year.
Brown, of Walton Street, Oxford, will go on trial in August.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech