AN Oxford man has denied stealing a mobile phone and keys.
Richard Brown, 47, pleaded not guilty at Oxford Crown Court yesterday to a charge of theft, which is alleged to have taken place on February 23 this year.
Brown, of Walton Street, Oxford, will go on trial in August.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community