AN Oxford man has denied stealing a mobile phone and keys.
Richard Brown, 47, pleaded not guilty at Oxford Crown Court yesterday to a charge of theft, which is alleged to have taken place on February 23 this year.
Brown, of Walton Street, Oxford, will go on trial in August.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today