A CONTRACTOR has been appointed to build a major out-of-town retail park in Banbury.
McClaren will build the Banbury Gateway park at Wildmere Industrial Estate, near Junction 11 of the M40.
Work on the site is due to start in August and include Marks and Spencer, Next and Primark for a 2015 opening.
Owner LXB Retail Properties Plc has appointed McClaren to first demolish motorsport firm Prodrive’s site. Prodrive is to move to a site nearby at the end of July.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today