A CONTRACTOR has been appointed to build a major out-of-town retail park in Banbury.
McClaren will build the Banbury Gateway park at Wildmere Industrial Estate, near Junction 11 of the M40.
Work on the site is due to start in August and include Marks and Spencer, Next and Primark for a 2015 opening.
Owner LXB Retail Properties Plc has appointed McClaren to first demolish motorsport firm Prodrive’s site. Prodrive is to move to a site nearby at the end of July.
Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK