A CONTRACTOR has been appointed to build a major out-of-town retail park in Banbury.
McClaren will build the Banbury Gateway park at Wildmere Industrial Estate, near Junction 11 of the M40.
Work on the site is due to start in August and include Marks and Spencer, Next and Primark for a 2015 opening.
Owner LXB Retail Properties Plc has appointed McClaren to first demolish motorsport firm Prodrive’s site. Prodrive is to move to a site nearby at the end of July.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech