THE final 100 places are available for the biggest fundraiser of the year for a county hospice.
The Oxford Moonlight Stroll will take place from 10.30pm on Saturday, July 12, to 3.30am the next day from St Edward’s School, Woodstock Road, Oxford.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year