THE final 100 places are available for the biggest fundraiser of the year for a county hospice.
The Oxford Moonlight Stroll will take place from 10.30pm on Saturday, July 12, to 3.30am the next day from St Edward’s School, Woodstock Road, Oxford.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay