THE final 100 places are available for the biggest fundraiser of the year for a county hospice.
The Oxford Moonlight Stroll will take place from 10.30pm on Saturday, July 12, to 3.30am the next day from St Edward’s School, Woodstock Road, Oxford.
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street