THE final 100 places are available for the biggest fundraiser of the year for a county hospice.
The Oxford Moonlight Stroll will take place from 10.30pm on Saturday, July 12, to 3.30am the next day from St Edward’s School, Woodstock Road, Oxford.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes