ANYONE interested in finding out more about the challenges behind the Bicester eco-town should go along to the CPRE’s annual meeting next Saturday.
It takes place at Kirtlington Village Hall, in South Green, Kirtlington, near Bicester, at 3pm.
Among the speakers are Cherwell’s strategic planning officer Jenny Barker and A2 Dominion’s project director Steve Hornblow.
Afterwards there will be a walking tour of Kirtlington. Refreshments available.
For more information call 01865 874780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation