ANYONE interested in finding out more about the challenges behind the Bicester eco-town should go along to the CPRE’s annual meeting next Saturday.
It takes place at Kirtlington Village Hall, in South Green, Kirtlington, near Bicester, at 3pm.
Among the speakers are Cherwell’s strategic planning officer Jenny Barker and A2 Dominion’s project director Steve Hornblow.
Afterwards there will be a walking tour of Kirtlington. Refreshments available.
For more information call 01865 874780 or email email@example.com
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website