telecommunications security firm Voip.co.uk has made five new appointments and is set for an office move.
The Bicester business, which specialises in combating phone hacking, has taken on Matthew Hutton, Leigh Punter, Adam Millington and Simon Ezimokhai as field sales executives and Gill Moss as a sales administrator.
They will move with the other nine members of staff from Bicester Innovation Centre to an office on the town’s London Road from the end of June.
Chief technology officer Adam Crisp said: “We’re delighted to expand our team who have dedicated regions across the UK and will split their time between the office and customer visits with the aim of increasing sales and eliminating the risk from cyber hackers.”
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year