telecommunications security firm Voip.co.uk has made five new appointments and is set for an office move.
The Bicester business, which specialises in combating phone hacking, has taken on Matthew Hutton, Leigh Punter, Adam Millington and Simon Ezimokhai as field sales executives and Gill Moss as a sales administrator.
They will move with the other nine members of staff from Bicester Innovation Centre to an office on the town’s London Road from the end of June.
Chief technology officer Adam Crisp said: “We’re delighted to expand our team who have dedicated regions across the UK and will split their time between the office and customer visits with the aim of increasing sales and eliminating the risk from cyber hackers.”
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon