telecommunications security firm Voip.co.uk has made five new appointments and is set for an office move.
The Bicester business, which specialises in combating phone hacking, has taken on Matthew Hutton, Leigh Punter, Adam Millington and Simon Ezimokhai as field sales executives and Gill Moss as a sales administrator.
They will move with the other nine members of staff from Bicester Innovation Centre to an office on the town’s London Road from the end of June.
Chief technology officer Adam Crisp said: “We’re delighted to expand our team who have dedicated regions across the UK and will split their time between the office and customer visits with the aim of increasing sales and eliminating the risk from cyber hackers.”
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay