Plans for the proposed redevelopment of the Jericho Boatyard have yet to appear on Oxford City Council’s website.
Developer Strategic Iconic Assets Heritage Acquisition Fund (SIAHAF) submitted its planning application on May 13.
But the council has not yet validated the document and placed it online.
Council spokesman Chris Lee said: “The application hasn’t yet been validated because we have requested and are waiting for further information from the applicant.”
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes