Plans for the proposed redevelopment of the Jericho Boatyard have yet to appear on Oxford City Council’s website.
Developer Strategic Iconic Assets Heritage Acquisition Fund (SIAHAF) submitted its planning application on May 13.
But the council has not yet validated the document and placed it online.
Council spokesman Chris Lee said: “The application hasn’t yet been validated because we have requested and are waiting for further information from the applicant.”
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech