Plans for the proposed redevelopment of the Jericho Boatyard have yet to appear on Oxford City Council’s website.
Developer Strategic Iconic Assets Heritage Acquisition Fund (SIAHAF) submitted its planning application on May 13.
But the council has not yet validated the document and placed it online.
Council spokesman Chris Lee said: “The application hasn’t yet been validated because we have requested and are waiting for further information from the applicant.”
- Our top stories:
- Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5