Plans for the proposed redevelopment of the Jericho Boatyard have yet to appear on Oxford City Council’s website.
Developer Strategic Iconic Assets Heritage Acquisition Fund (SIAHAF) submitted its planning application on May 13.
But the council has not yet validated the document and placed it online.
Council spokesman Chris Lee said: “The application hasn’t yet been validated because we have requested and are waiting for further information from the applicant.”
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community