Plans for the proposed redevelopment of the Jericho Boatyard have yet to appear on Oxford City Council’s website.
Developer Strategic Iconic Assets Heritage Acquisition Fund (SIAHAF) submitted its planning application on May 13.
But the council has not yet validated the document and placed it online.
Council spokesman Chris Lee said: “The application hasn’t yet been validated because we have requested and are waiting for further information from the applicant.”
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay