This live event has finished
Here's another chance to listen to this week's featured artist on our Oxfordshire Bands showcase. It's Cowley lad Humphrey 'Huck' Astley with his dreamy Letter from Louise.
The song comes from Huck's jazz-blues-folk operetta Alexander the Great, which he performs at the Old Fire Station, Oxford, on Thursday. Enjoy.
- Listen: The family of murder victim Kevin Lavelle plead for justice after 10 years
Your morning Oxford Mail shot
- A late runner to buy Oxford Stadium and bring back dog racing emerged as the deadline for bids passed last night
- '10 years our son was murdered and we still have no justice' - family's anguished plea + audio of full police press conference
- The number of children living on food bank packages doubles
- We speak to the man whose car was covered in a swarm of bees - but did he do the right thing driving into a car wash?
- Google Maps now gives you a new route for Oxford - punting between colleges
- Hospital defends sacking top consultant following complaints of sexual harassment from two trainee doctors
- I can't wait to pull on London Welsh jersey says ex-England man Barkley