A jury will today hear evidence in the trial of a woman accused of murdering two children in an arson attack almost 17 years ago.
Fiaz Munshi, 38, is charged with the murder of eight-year-old Anum Khan on August 26, 1997, and 15-year-old Majid Khan on August 28, 1997. They died after the fire in Magdalen Road, Oxford.
Munshi, of Manley Road, Oldham, Lancashire, is in custody, and the prosecution case will today be opened at Oxford Crown Court.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech