A jury will today hear evidence in the trial of a woman accused of murdering two children in an arson attack almost 17 years ago.
Fiaz Munshi, 38, is charged with the murder of eight-year-old Anum Khan on August 26, 1997, and 15-year-old Majid Khan on August 28, 1997. They died after the fire in Magdalen Road, Oxford.
Munshi, of Manley Road, Oldham, Lancashire, is in custody, and the prosecution case will today be opened at Oxford Crown Court.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today