A jury will today hear evidence in the trial of a woman accused of murdering two children in an arson attack almost 17 years ago.
Fiaz Munshi, 38, is charged with the murder of eight-year-old Anum Khan on August 26, 1997, and 15-year-old Majid Khan on August 28, 1997. They died after the fire in Magdalen Road, Oxford.
Munshi, of Manley Road, Oldham, Lancashire, is in custody, and the prosecution case will today be opened at Oxford Crown Court.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year