A cyclist exposed himself to a woman sitting on a park bench.
Police said the man slowly cycled past the woman, who is in her 40s, and touched himself inappropriately.
It happened in the Bridge Street park at about 7.50pm on Monday last week.
Thames Valley Police released the details yesterday and described the suspect as white, fair skinned and about 5ft 10ins tall.
He had an accent thought to be Scandinavian and was wearing black cycling shorts and a black T-shirt.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon