A cyclist exposed himself to a woman sitting on a park bench.
Police said the man slowly cycled past the woman, who is in her 40s, and touched himself inappropriately.
It happened in the Bridge Street park at about 7.50pm on Monday last week.
Thames Valley Police released the details yesterday and described the suspect as white, fair skinned and about 5ft 10ins tall.
He had an accent thought to be Scandinavian and was wearing black cycling shorts and a black T-shirt.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community