A cyclist exposed himself to a woman sitting on a park bench.
Police said the man slowly cycled past the woman, who is in her 40s, and touched himself inappropriately.
It happened in the Bridge Street park at about 7.50pm on Monday last week.
Thames Valley Police released the details yesterday and described the suspect as white, fair skinned and about 5ft 10ins tall.
He had an accent thought to be Scandinavian and was wearing black cycling shorts and a black T-shirt.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech