A man was found dead in a house in Abingdon.
Police were called to the unexplained death at a house in Masefield Crescent.
Thames Valley Police spokesman Rhianne Pope said officers were called to the home at 5.40am on Monday. The man, who has not been named, was 61.
Miss Pope said: “Officers were called to an unexplained death on Monday.
“It is not believed to have been suspicious and there were no arrests.”
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community