A man was found dead in a house in Abingdon.
Police were called to the unexplained death at a house in Masefield Crescent.
Thames Valley Police spokesman Rhianne Pope said officers were called to the home at 5.40am on Monday. The man, who has not been named, was 61.
Miss Pope said: “Officers were called to an unexplained death on Monday.
“It is not believed to have been suspicious and there were no arrests.”
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech