A man was found dead in a house in Abingdon.
Police were called to the unexplained death at a house in Masefield Crescent.
Thames Valley Police spokesman Rhianne Pope said officers were called to the home at 5.40am on Monday. The man, who has not been named, was 61.
Miss Pope said: “Officers were called to an unexplained death on Monday.
“It is not believed to have been suspicious and there were no arrests.”
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street