A man was found dead in a house in Abingdon.
Police were called to the unexplained death at a house in Masefield Crescent.
Thames Valley Police spokesman Rhianne Pope said officers were called to the home at 5.40am on Monday. The man, who has not been named, was 61.
Miss Pope said: “Officers were called to an unexplained death on Monday.
“It is not believed to have been suspicious and there were no arrests.”
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year