A man was found dead in a house in Abingdon.
Police were called to the unexplained death at a house in Masefield Crescent.
Thames Valley Police spokesman Rhianne Pope said officers were called to the home at 5.40am on Monday. The man, who has not been named, was 61.
Miss Pope said: “Officers were called to an unexplained death on Monday.
“It is not believed to have been suspicious and there were no arrests.”
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay