More than 20 plants were seized by police who discovered a suspected cannabis factory in Eynsham.
Officers received a tip-off before searching the Spareacre Lane property at lunchtime on Tuesday. No-one had last night been arrested in connection with the find.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year