More than 20 plants were seized by police who discovered a suspected cannabis factory in Eynsham.
Officers received a tip-off before searching the Spareacre Lane property at lunchtime on Tuesday. No-one had last night been arrested in connection with the find.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech