More than 20 plants were seized by police who discovered a suspected cannabis factory in Eynsham.
Officers received a tip-off before searching the Spareacre Lane property at lunchtime on Tuesday. No-one had last night been arrested in connection with the find.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today