More than 20 plants were seized by police who discovered a suspected cannabis factory in Eynsham.
Officers received a tip-off before searching the Spareacre Lane property at lunchtime on Tuesday. No-one had last night been arrested in connection with the find.
- Our top stories:
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate