A new Aldi supermarket in Didcot has been given the go-ahead.
The German chain was given permission by South Oxfordshire District Council planning officers on Thursday, seven months after applying.
The shop will be built in Lower Broadway on the site of a foam company warehouse.
The plan sparked objections from residents and businesses who said it would create traffic jams around the Jubilee Way roundabout.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay