A new Aldi supermarket in Didcot has been given the go-ahead.
The German chain was given permission by South Oxfordshire District Council planning officers on Thursday, seven months after applying.
The shop will be built in Lower Broadway on the site of a foam company warehouse.
The plan sparked objections from residents and businesses who said it would create traffic jams around the Jubilee Way roundabout.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech