A new Aldi supermarket in Didcot has been given the go-ahead.
The German chain was given permission by South Oxfordshire District Council planning officers on Thursday, seven months after applying.
The shop will be built in Lower Broadway on the site of a foam company warehouse.
The plan sparked objections from residents and businesses who said it would create traffic jams around the Jubilee Way roundabout.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year