A new Aldi supermarket in Didcot has been given the go-ahead.
The German chain was given permission by South Oxfordshire District Council planning officers on Thursday, seven months after applying.
The shop will be built in Lower Broadway on the site of a foam company warehouse.
The plan sparked objections from residents and businesses who said it would create traffic jams around the Jubilee Way roundabout.
- Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK