THE jury has gone out in the trial of a man accused of eight counts of rape in Oxford.
Lewyn Rudge, 26, of Valentia Road, Headington, denies the charges – as well as five counts of causing actual bodily harm – in relation to two women.
Graham Smith, prosecuting, told Oxford Crown Court the alleged offences took place between August 2008 and January last year.
The jury will continue its deliberations on Monday.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay