TWO men have denied aiding the suspect accused of the fatal stabbing of 17-year-old Connor Tremble in Oxford.
Bradley Jones, of New Road, Bledington, near Chipping Norton, and Grant Clemens, of Stockwells, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, appeared at Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
They are charged with doing a series of acts tending or intended to pervert the course of public justice between February 12 and 15.
It is alleged that between those dates they provided William Blencowe, of Oxford Road, Banbury, with clothing and helped him get transport. Blencowe, 20, has been charged with murdering Connor outside his flat in Iffley Fields, Oxford, on February 13.
He has yet to enter a plea but is due to be tried at Oxford Crown Court alongside the other two men on August 11.
Blencowe and 23-year-old Clemens have both been remanded in custody. Jones, 21, was remanded on conditional bail.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit