Two Oxfordshire teenagers who performed in the semi-finals of Britain’s Got Talent this week have not made it to Saturday’s final.
Renetta Eagle, 19, from Headington, and 16-year-old Ebony Cantwell from Grove performed as two thirds of girl group REAformed on Wednesday night.
The public cast their votes for their favourite acts on the night, but failed to recognise the girls’ musical talents.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year