Two Oxfordshire teenagers who performed in the semi-finals of Britain’s Got Talent this week have not made it to Saturday’s final.
Renetta Eagle, 19, from Headington, and 16-year-old Ebony Cantwell from Grove performed as two thirds of girl group REAformed on Wednesday night.
The public cast their votes for their favourite acts on the night, but failed to recognise the girls’ musical talents.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community