Two Oxfordshire teenagers who performed in the semi-finals of Britain’s Got Talent this week have not made it to Saturday’s final.
Renetta Eagle, 19, from Headington, and 16-year-old Ebony Cantwell from Grove performed as two thirds of girl group REAformed on Wednesday night.
The public cast their votes for their favourite acts on the night, but failed to recognise the girls’ musical talents.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech