Two Oxfordshire teenagers who performed in the semi-finals of Britain’s Got Talent this week have not made it to Saturday’s final.
Renetta Eagle, 19, from Headington, and 16-year-old Ebony Cantwell from Grove performed as two thirds of girl group REAformed on Wednesday night.
The public cast their votes for their favourite acts on the night, but failed to recognise the girls’ musical talents.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon