Two Oxfordshire teenagers who performed in the semi-finals of Britain’s Got Talent this week have not made it to Saturday’s final.
Renetta Eagle, 19, from Headington, and 16-year-old Ebony Cantwell from Grove performed as two thirds of girl group REAformed on Wednesday night.
The public cast their votes for their favourite acts on the night, but failed to recognise the girls’ musical talents.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay