TWO men have denied aiding the suspect accused of the fatal stabbing of teenager Connor Tremble.
Bradley Jones, of New Road, Bledington, near Chipping Norton, and Grant Clemens, of Stockwells, Moreton-in-Marsh, both appeared in Oxford Crown Court today.
They are charged with doing a series of acts tending or intended to pervert the course of public justice between February 12 and February 15 this year.
It is alleged that between those dates both men provided William Blencowe, of Oxford Road, Banbury, with clothing and helped him get transport.
The 20-year-old Blencowe has been charged with murdering 17-year-old Connor outside his flat in Iffley Fields, Oxford, on February 13 this year.
He has yet to enter a plea but is due to be tried at Oxford Crown Court alongside the other two men on August 11 this year.
Blencowe and 23-year-old Clemens have both been remanded in custody.
Jones was released on conditional bail.
- Our top stories:
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot