AN INVESTIGATION into Banbury councillor Mark Cherry could last up to two months.
Mr Cherry, who sits on Oxfordshire County Council, Cherwell District Council and Banbury Town Council, has been criticised after sending a tweet comparing Conservative Party policy to the Holocaust - the killing of millions of Jews by Nazi Germany during the Second World War.
An investigation was started by the Labour Party, which has suspended Mr Cherry, pending the outcome. Mr Cherry says his account was hacked.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today