AN INVESTIGATION into Banbury councillor Mark Cherry could last up to two months.
Mr Cherry, who sits on Oxfordshire County Council, Cherwell District Council and Banbury Town Council, has been criticised after sending a tweet comparing Conservative Party policy to the Holocaust - the killing of millions of Jews by Nazi Germany during the Second World War.
An investigation was started by the Labour Party, which has suspended Mr Cherry, pending the outcome. Mr Cherry says his account was hacked.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit