AN INVESTIGATION into Banbury councillor Mark Cherry could last up to two months.
Mr Cherry, who sits on Oxfordshire County Council, Cherwell District Council and Banbury Town Council, has been criticised after sending a tweet comparing Conservative Party policy to the Holocaust - the killing of millions of Jews by Nazi Germany during the Second World War.
An investigation was started by the Labour Party, which has suspended Mr Cherry, pending the outcome. Mr Cherry says his account was hacked.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech