AN INVESTIGATION into Banbury councillor Mark Cherry could last up to two months.
Mr Cherry, who sits on Oxfordshire County Council, Cherwell District Council and Banbury Town Council, has been criticised after sending a tweet comparing Conservative Party policy to the Holocaust - the killing of millions of Jews by Nazi Germany during the Second World War.
An investigation was started by the Labour Party, which has suspended Mr Cherry, pending the outcome. Mr Cherry says his account was hacked.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community