AN INVESTIGATION into Banbury councillor Mark Cherry could last up to two months.
Mr Cherry, who sits on Oxfordshire County Council, Cherwell District Council and Banbury Town Council, has been criticised after sending a tweet comparing Conservative Party policy to the Holocaust - the killing of millions of Jews by Nazi Germany during the Second World War.
An investigation was started by the Labour Party, which has suspended Mr Cherry, pending the outcome. Mr Cherry says his account was hacked.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year