THESE musical youngsters were on song to entertain patients at Oxford’s Churchill Hospital.
The performers played selections from Bach, Vivaldi, Seitz, Mancini, Fats Waller and Shearing in the Headington hospital’s cafe.
Violinists Alex Gunasekera, 17, Orchid Harvey, seven and trombonist James Graham, 15.
Trombonist James Graham, 15, from Headington, was accompanied by violinists Alex Gunasekera, 17 and Orchid Harvey, seven.
The pupil at Magdalen College School, Oxford, said: “It was good that they liked it. It felt like a good thing to do, to play in a hospital.”
The musicians took part in the Oxford Music Festival, held at city venues in January and February.
• Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech