THESE musical youngsters were on song to entertain patients at Oxford’s Churchill Hospital.
The performers played selections from Bach, Vivaldi, Seitz, Mancini, Fats Waller and Shearing in the Headington hospital’s cafe.
Violinists Alex Gunasekera, 17, Orchid Harvey, seven and trombonist James Graham, 15.
Trombonist James Graham, 15, from Headington, was accompanied by violinists Alex Gunasekera, 17 and Orchid Harvey, seven.
The pupil at Magdalen College School, Oxford, said: “It was good that they liked it. It felt like a good thing to do, to play in a hospital.”
The musicians took part in the Oxford Music Festival, held at city venues in January and February.
• Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay