A 61-YEAR-OLD woman who had gone missing in Kidlington has been safe and well.
Susan Bond was reported missing by her family yesterday and Thames Valley Police had said it was concerned about her welfare due to her state of mind when she disappeared.
She was last seen at her home in Stratfield Road and police believed she was in the Kidlington area.
The police helicopter was involved in the search for the woman but she was reported found shortly afterwards.
Thank you for all the re tweets. Sue has been found safe and well #C9377— TVP_Kidlington (@TVP_Kidlington) May 28, 2014
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website