A 61-YEAR-OLD woman who had gone missing in Kidlington has been safe and well.
Susan Bond was reported missing by her family yesterday and Thames Valley Police had said it was concerned about her welfare due to her state of mind when she disappeared.
She was last seen at her home in Stratfield Road and police believed she was in the Kidlington area.
The police helicopter was involved in the search for the woman but she was reported found shortly afterwards.
Thank you for all the re tweets. Sue has been found safe and well #C9377— TVP_Kidlington (@TVP_Kidlington) May 28, 2014
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation