A DAD has gone missing with his three-year-old daughter.
Benson man Ewan Powell was last seen at his daughter Tanith’s home in Worcestershire on Saturday morning and Thames Valley Police has said he was last spoken to yesterday.
The force is now appealing for anyone with information about the missing pair to come forward.
Mr Powell, 42, was described by police as white, 5ft 10ins with short brown hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black jumper and brown shoes.
Tanith was described as white, slim, 3ft 3ins, with brown hair. She was last seen wearing a pink coat with flowers on, a grey long sleeve top, dark-coloured leggings and Spiderman trainers.
Ch Insp Elaine Axe, deputy LPA Commander for South and Vale, said: “I am appealing for anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Mr Powell and his daughter to contact police.
“This is out of character for him and we would like to check that he and his daughter are ok."
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting URN 739 26/5.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her