A DAD has gone missing with his three-year-old daughter.
Benson man Ewan Powell was last seen at his daughter Tanith’s home in Worcestershire on Saturday morning and Thames Valley Police has said he was last spoken to yesterday.
The force is now appealing for anyone with information about the missing pair to come forward.
Mr Powell, 42, was described by police as white, 5ft 10ins with short brown hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black jumper and brown shoes.
Tanith was described as white, slim, 3ft 3ins, with brown hair. She was last seen wearing a pink coat with flowers on, a grey long sleeve top, dark-coloured leggings and Spiderman trainers.
Ch Insp Elaine Axe, deputy LPA Commander for South and Vale, said: “I am appealing for anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Mr Powell and his daughter to contact police.
“This is out of character for him and we would like to check that he and his daughter are ok."
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting URN 739 26/5.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website