WORK to build 136 new homes in North Hinksey, Oxford, will affect bus routes in the area for three weeks from today.
The junction of Lime Road and Laburnum Road will be closed to allow services, such as water and phone lines, to be installed for the Lime Road housing development.
The city 4A service and 3B afternoon school buses will divert to a temporary stop on Chestnut Road. The 3B morning school buses will go from Chestnut Road down Crabtree Road, Finmore Road, Arthray Road, Westminster Way, West Way, then Seacourt Bridge, where it will resume a normal route.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website