WORK to build 136 new homes in North Hinksey, Oxford, will affect bus routes in the area for three weeks from today.
The junction of Lime Road and Laburnum Road will be closed to allow services, such as water and phone lines, to be installed for the Lime Road housing development.
The city 4A service and 3B afternoon school buses will divert to a temporary stop on Chestnut Road. The 3B morning school buses will go from Chestnut Road down Crabtree Road, Finmore Road, Arthray Road, Westminster Way, West Way, then Seacourt Bridge, where it will resume a normal route.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay