The Wantage and Grove Campaign Group for Sustainable Development (WAGCG) will hold a fundraising concert tomorrow.
The show at The Beacon will feature performances from The Hathor String Trio and others, from 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
Tickets are £10 and available from The Beacon, Bretts Pharmacy, Grove or Barnards Way Post Office, Charlton.
The WAGCG is campaigning against unsustainable housing development in the area.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website