Animal charities and rescuers in Oxfordshire have a chance to bid for a share of £500,000.
Organisations can nominate themselves to receive one of 10 grants of £50,000 from Support Adoption For Pets.
Groups should make a short video introducing the charity and explaining how it would use the donation, and submit it via facebook.co.uk/supportadoptionforpets or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions is June 27 and a public vote will choose the shortlist before the charity’s board of trustees selects the winners on July 15.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops