Animal charities and rescuers in Oxfordshire have a chance to bid for a share of £500,000.
Organisations can nominate themselves to receive one of 10 grants of £50,000 from Support Adoption For Pets.
Groups should make a short video introducing the charity and explaining how it would use the donation, and submit it via facebook.co.uk/supportadoptionforpets or email it to email@example.com.
The deadline for submissions is June 27 and a public vote will choose the shortlist before the charity’s board of trustees selects the winners on July 15.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her