A 28-YEAR-OLD burglar is on the run after breaching the conditions of his prison release.
Thames Valley Police want to take Lee Doyle back to prison after he breached the terms of his parole licence.
Doyle was jailed for 32 months in February last year for his role in a burglary in Ridgemont Close, Summertown, Oxford, on June 28, 2012.
The burglar had his sentence reduced by two months to 32 months after an appeal and was released on licence in November.
Now detectives are appealing for help in tracking him.
Det Sgt Adam Osborne said: “We believe that Doyle is moving between different force areas.
He is known to frequent Oxford, Botley and Thame. He has links to Weston-super-Mare and Hayling Island in Hampshire.“ Anyone with information should call Det Sgt Osborne at Abingdon CID on 101. Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website