A 28-YEAR-OLD burglar is on the run after breaching the conditions of his prison release.
Thames Valley Police want to take Lee Doyle back to prison after he breached the terms of his parole licence.
Doyle was jailed for 32 months in February last year for his role in a burglary in Ridgemont Close, Summertown, Oxford, on June 28, 2012.
The burglar had his sentence reduced by two months to 32 months after an appeal and was released on licence in November.
Now detectives are appealing for help in tracking him.
Det Sgt Adam Osborne said: “We believe that Doyle is moving between different force areas.
He is known to frequent Oxford, Botley and Thame. He has links to Weston-super-Mare and Hayling Island in Hampshire.“ Anyone with information should call Det Sgt Osborne at Abingdon CID on 101. Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her